The following slate of candidates are vying for a seat on the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Board of Directors:
Manufacturers Category (two open seats)
- Chris Douglas – vice president of marketing, COMP Performance Group
- Dave Edmondson – senior vice president, Roadwire
- Kyle Fickler – director of business development, Aeromotive Inc.
- Rick Love – executive vice president, Vintage Air
Manufacturer’s Representative Category (one open seat)
- Les Rudd – president, Bob Cook Sales
- Rich Butler – CEO, R&R Marketing
Voting will take place online between May 11-24, and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details with ballots and links will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact between May 9-10.
Winners will be announced by May 27 and formally inducted into the SEMA Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Gala on July 29.