The Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium (GAAS) Scholarship Fund has announced the recipients of the 2015 Multi Parts scholarship awards.
Three students received $1,000 awards:
- Christopher Olivarri of San Antonio, Texas
- Maria Olivarri of San Antonio, Texas
- Janice Poon of Elk Grove, California
Four students received $500 awards:
- Raymond Davis of Manning, South Carolina
- Dailyn Finnicum of Havre, Montana
- Arturo Rodriguez of Midland, Michigan
- Tyler Washington of New Albany, Ohio
Multi Parts President Brian Cohn commented, “The scholarship fund has become part of our company’s DNA. We are focused on ensuring our industry benefits from the best talent possible. Anything that we can do to help these young men and women realize their education goals is another step to their realizing their career goals.”
He continued, “The industry and companies like Multi Parts are the ultimate winners.”
For more information on the GAAS scholarships program, visit AutomotiveScholarships.com.